A Study Group involves five to fifteen people who meet weekly at a convenient place for about ninety minutes. The group studies and discusses scriptural texts as prescribed by Pujya Gurudev. This will give seekers a proper introduction to the knowledge of Vedanta.
Study, Reflect and Practice is the main emphasis laid for members to abide in Knowledge.
These classes are conducted by Resident Swamiji or senior members of the mission.
- To mention few, the following books are taken up for Study by the members
- Self- Unfoldment by Swami Chinmayananda
- Kindle Life by Swami Chinmayananda
- Bhaja Govindam by Adi Sankaracharya
- Tatva bodha by Adi Sankaracharya
- Manah Shodhanam by Swami Tejomayananda
At present Swami Sivayogananda is conducting one Study Class at Raja Muthaiah Mandram every Wednesday. To join and start more study classes in your area please Contact Chinmaya Mission, Madurai.